Thursday, November 25, 2010

How do I change the headlight Bulb on my Infiniti M35?

Thank you for looking. I own a 2006 Infiniti M35, and am looking to change the HID Bulb. I read the owners manual, but it states to take it to the dealer, which I refuse to do for a simple bulb change. Does anyone know how exactly to do it? Thanks a lotHow do I change the headlight Bulb on my Infiniti M35?Bring it to the dealer. Screw it up and it's going to cost you a bundle.How do I change the headlight Bulb on my Infiniti M35?always listen to the owners manual they are always right.How do I change the headlight Bulb on my Infiniti M35?you can try here...



http://www.nicoclub.com/FSM/M/



go to your year and then click on the lt.pdf file... its about a 10mb file so i would suggest downloading it first... then click on the + next to the hid part and you should see how to change the bulbHow do I change the headlight Bulb on my Infiniti M35?Take the wheel off the side with the burnt out bulb. Next pull the 6 plastic rivets out of the front fender well shield. Take the screw out of the shield above the 3 rivets along the inside of the fender edge, Pull the shield back starting at the top where it's tucked under the back portion of the liner shield. Unscrew the top plastic cover, twist the connector counter clockwise and pull it off the bulb. Then unclip the bulb and pull the bulb out noting the groove position for reinstalling the new bulb in the housing.

There is nothing simple about your bulb change. The dealer price of the bulb is around $245.00.

Don't break the new bulb trying to guess when it's seated properly!How do I change the headlight Bulb on my Infiniti M35?Go to the dealer, ask about the service. Make friends with a technician that will do it on the side, or get a referral for an infiniti tech from another owner. It will save you 50% or more of the dealer cost and you don't run the risk of doing it wrong.