Thursday, November 25, 2010

I went to change a bulb on my christmas lights and now a whole side is out? How do i fix it?

I went to change one light to make them blink, and when I changed the light half of the side doesnt work. I out the old bulb back but it still doesnt work. How can I fix it??I went to change a bulb on my christmas lights and now a whole side is out? How do i fix it?The wires from the bulb might not be touching the socket. Double check to make sure both wires are coming out and that are bent against the bulb. If it still doesn't work, check the fuse.I went to change a bulb on my christmas lights and now a whole side is out? How do i fix it?check the fuse in the part you plug in.you could have blown one of them out changing the bulb
  • dynamic duos for teenage girls
  • anything than
  •