Thursday, November 25, 2010

How do I change the HID Bulb on my Infiniti M35?

Thank you for looking. I own a 2006 Infiniti M35, and am looking to change the HID Bulb. I read the owners manual, but it states to take it to the dealer, which I refuse to do for a simple bulb change. Does anyone know how exactly to do it? Thanks a lotHow do I change the HID Bulb on my Infiniti M35?Well.... the reason the manual says to take your car to the dealer is because you dont have a light bulb exactly. The part that makes the light is part of a high voltage system. The light you see is not unlike the arc of an electric welder. There is the likelyhood that you have a bad transformer and not the %26quot;bulb%26quot;. this system works well, but sometimes can be tricky to diagnose, hence the reason for returning to the dealer (or reputable garage) good luck.