Thursday, November 25, 2010

How do I change a light bulb with a 20 foot ceiling and where the bulb screws down into the socket?

I am trying to change several light bulbs that are on a fixture that is hanging in my foyer. The problem is that it is a 20 foot ceiling, and the bulbs are oriented so that they screw down into the fixture.



All of the extension light bulb changers that I have found are set up to change a bulb that is changed from the bottom, not the top.



Any suggestions? Thanks!How do I change a light bulb with a 20 foot ceiling and where the bulb screws down into the socket?When changing them out make sure you change them ALL out with new bulbs. Make it a one time deal. Many carpenters/ electricians have tall ladders may have to bite the bullet and hire someone.How do I change a light bulb with a 20 foot ceiling and where the bulb screws down into the socket?And then change it to an LED light bulb so you won't have to di it again for a very long time. 50,000 hours.

http://www.ledlightingsource.comHow do I change a light bulb with a 20 foot ceiling and where the bulb screws down into the socket?Maybe you could get a ladder that is just under 20ft. Or you could just hire someone :PHow do I change a light bulb with a 20 foot ceiling and where the bulb screws down into the socket?A 20 foot A frame ladder or a trampoline......