Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How can i change my interior bulb to blue?

My 206 uses a normal bulb in the interior light a 12v W5W E1 bulb. i want to put a coloured bulb in there instead. Looking on the internet they only have led bulbs, and i noticed somewhere that someone said i would need to do soldering on a circuit board to replace it. is there any easier way, or an easier product?



much loveHow can i change my interior bulb to blue?Go to Hobbycraft (or similar) buy a small bottle of blue glass paint. remove existing bulb and paint, leave to dry and re-insert. Simples.

Did it on my old Sierra, only I used red.How can i change my interior bulb to blue?Have a look here:



http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40%26amp;_trksi



No soldering required - these are all replacement bulbs that simply fit into your existing lamp housing.
  • Why is my cat
  • Decorating the bedroom need some ideas
  •