Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How do I get insde the glass covering on my Hampton Bay ceiling fan to change the light bulb?

I've removed the %26quot;grill%26quot; from around the glass globe which protects the glass enclosure for the light bulb, but now cannot remove the heavy glass globeHow do I get insde the glass covering on my Hampton Bay ceiling fan to change the light bulb?There should be 3 thumb screws just above the globe where the top of the globe meets the metal.Hold the globe and unscrew the screws until the globe loosens and comes out.Leave the screws in and reverse process when replacing globe.Don't tighten screws too much or you'll break globe.How do I get insde the glass covering on my Hampton Bay ceiling fan to change the light bulb?might be some small screws toward the top of the glass holding it in place
  • desktop issue
  • Parameter.Add()
  •