Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How often do you have to change the UV bulb in my bearded dragons vivarium ?

I've had my UV bulb in the vivarium for about 6-7 mounths, i just wondered when i have to replace the bulb?



Thanks alot ;)How often do you have to change the UV bulb in my bearded dragons vivarium ?The usual recommendation is to replace the fluorescent type bulbs every 6 months. The mercury vapour bulbs should be effective for closer to a year.How often do you have to change the UV bulb in my bearded dragons vivarium ?When it breaks!How often do you have to change the UV bulb in my bearded dragons vivarium ?About 6 months, you can tell when the blue light that is produced turns to a white color.How often do you have to change the UV bulb in my bearded dragons vivarium ?Every 6 months.