Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Who can I hire to change a light bulb?

I have this really really high light fixture and the ladders I have aren't tall enough. Who can I hire to come and change it?Who can I hire to change a light bulb?For the price of a ladder you can hire a local handyman to do the job.Who can I hire to change a light bulb?a mr. fix-it type person. Or go out a buy a larger ladder. it'll be cheaper in the long runWho can I hire to change a light bulb?You can buy extension poles at home depot that have a thingy on top that grabs a light bulb this might work for you.Who can I hire to change a light bulb?the maytag manWho can I hire to change a light bulb?a remodeler,

cost about $25

sign him up to clean it as well,

money well spent ..........Who can I hire to change a light bulb?Any member of the Bush administration would be ideal for two reasons...

1. They'll all be unemployed very soon, and

2. They're great at spinning thingsWho can I hire to change a light bulb?There is a pole made for this, It's a light weight aluminum extension pole with a bulb holder on one end. The holder is shaped like a bulb made of rubber covered fingers with a spring around them. You push the holder over the bulb and unscrew it. Place new bulb in holder and screw it in. Always wear eye protection when working with overhead lighting. Check with your local hardware store, Home Depot or Lowes.Who can I hire to change a light bulb?Just pick up your local penny saver and look for a handyman anyone will be able to help you.Who can I hire to change a light bulb?Look at dexknows.com for a local handy man.Who can I hire to change a light bulb?Underdog.Who can I hire to change a light bulb?The 3 stooges