Friday, September 23, 2011

How do I change the bulb in the cluster for a 2000 Pontiac Grand Am?

I was told to remove the kick plate. Is that correct? If it is what about the two screws that are screwed into the dash board right before the cluster?How do I change the bulb in the cluster for a 2000 Pontiac Grand Am?Get a Haynes Repair manual for your vehicle make and year. It has troubleshooting tips, wiring schematics, and how to fix about everything in your vehicle.How do I change the bulb in the cluster for a 2000 Pontiac Grand Am?kick plate cuz u dont need to take cluster out just replace bulbHow do I change the bulb in the cluster for a 2000 Pontiac Grand Am?look on the back and you will see how the are afixed and then turn the one that seems to be out you will then see how to replace it