Friday, September 23, 2011

How/where to change the turn signal bulb on the of a '99 firebird??

Soooo my front left turn/park light went out. I got the bulb and the place I bought it from wouldn't change it for me. Is it under the hood or under the car? Also would I have to unscrew anything, like is it under anything, or should I just be able to see it? Please help me out!! Thanks so much!!How/where to change the turn signal bulb on the of a '99 firebird??REMOVAL PROCEDURE



1. Raise and suitably support the vehicle.

2. Open the access door in the front bumper air deflector.

3. Disconnect the electrical connector from the park and turn signal lamp.

4. Remove the park and turn signal lamp bulb from the socket.



INSTALLATION PROCEDURE



1. Install the park and turn signal lamp bulb to the socket.

2. Connect the electrical connector to the park and turn signal lamp.

3. Close the access door in the front bumper air deflector.

4. Lower the vehicle.How/where to change the turn signal bulb on the of a '99 firebird??ya do what ya gotta do to take the old one out and ya put the new one in
  • reptiles
  • hair cut styles
  •