Monday, September 19, 2011

Is it true that i have to remove the front bumper to change a bulb on my 08 altima?

PLEASE tell me that this isnt true, i cant imagine the labor just to change a headlight bulb!!!!Is it true that i have to remove the front bumper to change a bulb on my 08 altima?If so, that is the dumbest car ever! Most cars bulbs can be changed from just inside the hood - you usually just have to unclip a hinge.



I've never used this before, but this may help:

http://www.justanswer.com/car/nissanIs it true that i have to remove the front bumper to change a bulb on my 08 altima?Read your owners manualIs it true that i have to remove the front bumper to change a bulb on my 08 altima?not that i have seen. it is a sealed beam type that can be replaced from the engine bay with out removing much at all. i think that all you have to do to get tot it is to pull the hood release.