Monday, September 19, 2011

How do I change the light bulb in a large screen tv?

I've received a 52%26quot; TV, but there is a %26quot;light bulb that must be changed%26quot; (according to the previous owner) in order for the picture to be displayed on the screen. I am not experienced in repairing TVs. Is this an easy task, or would this require a professional? How much would such a repair cost? Any advice would be much appreciated!How do I change the light bulb in a large screen tv?Mindy - You probably can do it yourself if you know how to use a screwdriver. Usually the bulb is inside the TV at the back towards the bottom. It should be obvious where it is when you open the back.



If it is a really old TV with a three beam CRT projector, you will need a professional.How do I change the light bulb in a large screen tv?Please provide a make and model number so an answer can be given. Some are very easy, others require repaire people, depends on make and type of tv.