Thursday, September 15, 2011

How do I change the bulb on my mini maglite?

It doesn't seem to unscrew and I can't seem to pull/push it out. Anyone know how to remove it? Anyone know where to get a replacement bulb?How do I change the bulb on my mini maglite?pull straight out

hardware stores,r shackHow do I change the bulb on my mini maglite?LOOK IN THE BACK CAP OF YOUR LIGHT..PULL OUT THE SPRING THERE SHOULD BE A EXTRA BULB THERE IF IT'S A MAG LIGHT...IF YOU KEEP UNSCREWING THE FRONT OF THE LIGHT IT WILL COME OUT JUST KEEP TURNING IT... YOU CAN ALSO LOOK ON LINE AT MAGLITE.COM GOOD LUCKHow do I change the bulb on my mini maglite?Turn the focusing ring fully ccw. It will disengage from the threads and you can pull the housing off. The bulb should then be exposed. Pull it straight up, and replace it with either the bulb under the spring at the bottom of the flashlight, or go to walmart/wherever, sport dept. and get two for ..whatever. Three dollars? Then just plug the new one back in, put it together, and go!How do I change the bulb on my mini maglite?The bulb will pull out- don't be shy, it will not break. There will be a replacement bulb under the spring in the cap you take off to change the battery, housed in a red plastic sleeve. If that fails, there are generally sold at the cigerette aisle in walmart.
  • com and interop
  • How do you make a quilt
  •