Friday, September 23, 2011

How do i change the bulb setting on my Nikon D70?

I want to take a picture with a longer exposure time, and actually i just need to know how to change the exposure time to at least 3 or 4 seconds.

thanks.How do i change the bulb setting on my Nikon D70?You can only get to %26quot;bulb%26quot; in the %26quot;M%26quot; mode. Rotate the main command dial (the rear one) all the way through the long exposure values and you will find %26quot;bulb%26quot; is the last one you can get to.How do i change the bulb setting on my Nikon D70?Get started here--do you have the manual handy? If not, go to:



http://www.nikonusa.com/pdf/manuals/dslr



Look at page 82, %26quot;Manual%26quot; mode--the next page, it talks about %26quot;Long Time Exposures%26quot;--and shows you how to set your camera to B mode.



Actually I'd try Shutter priority auto mode (page 79), too.



Will you set the camera in self-timer, or will someone press take the photo for you. See page 105 for that.



Hope this helps. My Nikon is FM2--and it runs without a battery!