Monday, September 19, 2011

How do I change a brake light bulb on a 2004 Mercedes CLK320?

A malfunction warning came on saying the left %26quot;stop light%26quot; was out. How do I change it and which bulb is it?How do I change a brake light bulb on a 2004 Mercedes CLK320?Take it to the dealer.How do I change a brake light bulb on a 2004 Mercedes CLK320?Enjoy that while you can. Mercedes service costs are notoriously expensive so I hear.

Report Abuse

How do I change a brake light bulb on a 2004 Mercedes CLK320?Read the manual that's how i changed my light on my MercedesHow do I change a brake light bulb on a 2004 Mercedes CLK320?all the mercedes ive owned were the same. open the trunk,

look on the side you want to change, some you pull the bulb out, some others has several nylon twist bolts which you have take the intire bulb holder out where all your tail light bulbs are and remove and replace the bulb thats burned out...