Thursday, September 15, 2011

How do i change the light bulb on my front porch?

how do i change the light bulb on my front porch that is 20 feet high, my front porch light burned out but i cant change it cuz its 20 feet in the air, but if i have to buy/rent equipment i would like to reposition the light or whatever so its easier to reach next time thanxHow do i change the light bulb on my front porch?Just remember that if you can reach it without a ladder, so can the thieves.How do i change the light bulb on my front porch?Get 2 other monkeys to help you...*rimshot*How do i change the light bulb on my front porch?Jesus ****, use a ladderHow do i change the light bulb on my front porch?You should try to rent a 5m ladder for a day from a DIY center. It shouldn't be too much, and with a bit of luck, they'll let you rent a van to take the ladder home for free, too!How do i change the light bulb on my front porch?I assume you own and not rent. (if you rent, talk to landlord)



ask around with your neighbors and see if someone has a ladder you can use (borrow). Otherwise buy a ladder.



I suppose you could always buy one of those big long light bulb removal claw things, but I'd rather have the ladder myself.How do i change the light bulb on my front porch?you will need a ladder,but while your up there you could put a fixture up that hangs down on a chain or cord.How do i change the light bulb on my front porch?there are extending poles sold that have a device on the end that will remove the bulb and replace.